Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's November 12th, How Did That Happen?

I just can't get over the fact it's November already. Really?
Like, really really?

All of the sudden it went from being yucky hot to chilly. Brrr! Down comforter chilly! Flannel sheet chilly! Wow! Amazing!

I was definitely ready for cooler weather. I must be older than I think I am, because I am not enjoying it as much as I used to.  I don't want the heat though, so I will be glad to keep the chilly weather!

What's new?

I've been stitching away. Here's a few things I've been making lately...







And, here's something pretty cool! Back on Oct. 22, McGyver and I ran a 5K together!  We made it across the finish line w/ out any medical help whatsoever... lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!