Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Little Blue House Quilt Camp

Chicklet and I drove out to the West End last week for some R & R, quilt-style.  We went to Montrose on Friday, for Friday Night Sew-In with Dinner!  We had a great time visiting with the gals at Ladybugz Quilt Company, our FAV store!

We spent the night quilting away.... Chicklet made a bag and I worked on a quilt I started last year.  We hung out at Kristi's house overnight, and then back to Ladybugz on Saturday for coffee and visiting.  We went for a fabulous walk along the Uncompagre River.  We hurried back to the quilt store to meet Carol H, who was bringing us Bear Dog.  If you haven't been privy to our dog saga this summer, count your blessings!  And I'll spare you the gory details now!
 Chicklet poses, one more time!



Hello, I am BearDog!




Autumn Stars at Night





Me, Lori, and Krist at the Little Blue House

Autumn Stars at Night, Bed Runner, This 'n That




Kristi and her Paris Bag



Kristi drove back to the West End with us late afternoon, and Lori joined us later on for 2 nights/days of sewing/quilting/eating/seussjuce/laughing, etc, at the Little Blue House and we had a blast. I finished the quilt mentioned above... it will be for Hunk #2's 18th bday coming up.  I finally got the binding on the Colorado Kaleidescope too!  I layered Hunk #4's quilt and quilted it. All I need to do is add the binding and that's done!

Chicket and I are hanging out at Auntie & Uncle's big white house tonight.... our plumbing is totally messed up at the Little Blue House. The plumbers come early in the morning, woo hoo!  It's back to the desert on Thursday! We're missing our Hunks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!