Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy Bee!

I've been overwhelmed with busybusy lately!
I don't know how my calendar gets so full. Somebody oughta look into that for me!

The biggest stresser for me lately was the 24 centerpieces I had to make for the Boy Scout Spaghetti Dinner / Silent Auction fundraiser, help on 9/22.  I had a few friends helping me look for ideas, thanks Les & Wen! And Pinterest! My new fav. site.

Anyway... 24 were completed. Les came over last Tuesday to help me figure out how the finished product should look.  Man... once that was done, I felt so relieved. Until I walked into the Boy Scout Hall and found out I needed 39! Fortunately I had brought some fall decorations & fall fabric, so I was able to get all the tables done!







Here's just a few photos...

Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!