Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Monday, March 28, 2011

More from the desert...

#1 - The computer I use for pictures is down and at the computer hospital. I am bummed. I feel detached from the world. Yet, I feel FREE!

#2 - Mcgyver & 2 hunks worked to clear a garden area for me yesterday. They still have work to do in it, but I will have an additional 4 x 10 area. I am hoping for a 6 x 10.  I weeded the side garden area  yesterday and also by the peach & almond tree. Filled up a huge container with weeds. Today, hunk #4, Chicklet, and I went to the nursery and bought some plants. We didn't get too much, as we have some seeds here at home we're going to plant as well. We bought 4 tomato plants, 2 summer squash, 2 zucchini, 2 cucumbers, 2 watermelons, 4 marigolds, and one lemon balm plant.  I have some heirloom tomato seeds, peach seeds, apricot, red & green pepper, and lemon seeds were going to start soon. Sooner than later.

#3 - Diet is going okay, not great.  One part I miss w/ the computer gone is tracking my Fitbit info. I guess I could plug it into this desktop and let it sync. I should do that for sure.

#4 - It's getting hot. Don't like hot. Like a gentle warm w/ a nice, cool breeze. Someone needs to get my order down right!

#5 - Going to go on a quick walk w/ my friend/neighbor. Need to get some more exercise in!

2 comments:

  1. don't forget the fun times you had at kickball!! wink wink!! You rock at kickball! We have to do that again LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! Definitely have to do that again!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!