Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ladybug



My girlfriend in Colorado is opening a quilt store soon - I am soooo excited for her and my other dear friend, who get's to work there.  I am jealous! There's only a few things I'd rather do than that!

Her store is called Ladybugz Quilt Company because she loves ladybugs.

So today, I made her a nice little penny wool rug w/ a ladybug.
I hope to make a pattern soon and when I do, I'll list it on Etsy!  

1 comment:

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!