Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fitbit

This is my FitBit!

This little thing here is the size of a little USB drive and weighs almost nothing. It's purpose is to help track calories burned, track steps/mileage, track sleep patterns, and make dinner. Ok - so not the dinner thing. But I can dream! I keep track of my calories in, and this tracks all burned. It tells me (percentage wise) when I am more active than not, and it's disturbing to see how few calories I burn while sitting here at this stupid computer. What I really like about this, though, is that there is no fee to use the website. Every time I walk by the computer, the info syncs automatically. It offers me accountability. I need that!   Ps.... my sleep efficiency is 99%!  Love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!