Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Roll Roll Me Right Out The Door! Part 3 & 4

 

 

I have been a little behind on my Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll Mystery Quilt project & postings.

The picture on the left (step #3) features 60 8 1/2”squares of shirting. Bonnie Hunter’s 60 squares are string squares. Mine aren’t. She has a room full of scrappy strips already cut. I don’t.  I will by the time this project is finished!


The picture on the right is step #4. This is 120 twosies as she calls them. There are also 120 2” squares to accompany the twosies.

I call it progress.

Now onto step 5, which she published yesterday. She is pretty intent on ending my joy on this project!  You’ll see when I post the next step’s 600 hsts.  I know. 600?  Does this lady sleep?  Might take me a week or 2 to do that step.

 

1 comment:

  1. hang in there. part 5 is doable. i will send a pdf file to help you out! love those shirtings you used!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!