Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tradition


This is a photo of the detailers surrounding the plebes. The detailers are the seniors who train the plebes over the summer. This is the beginning of the Oath of Office Ceremony. There were between 1200-1400 plebes, 2 - 3 rows of detailers (so at least 300), and at least 5000 people, maybe easily more, watching. July 1, 2010
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!