Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

So proud! So sad.

Proud Mom... Proud Dad.... Tired Midshipman!

It's hard to believe this was 2 evenings ago.  I did not want to leave Annapolis. I told hubby I felt like I was abandoning Hunk #1.  A good mother would never leave her baby all alone, in the big world!  The Lord said to me though, in His quiet voice, "l will be with him, I won't forsake him."  So I have to trust in that promise. I know it's time for him to leave the nest, to move on, to start his life. I know it's time for him to go, but it's just really hard to let him go.

1 comment:

  1. George is going to do great...and so are you and Tim. All be will be fine! He is starting the next chapter of his life...college! At a wonderful school. Prayers continue for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!