Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Award NIght

Monday, May 17th, was the Senior Award Banquet at Del Sol Highschool here in the desert.
Hunk # 1 received many awards, such as High Honors Diploma, President's Award for Academic Excellence, Robert Byrd Scholarship, the Millenium Scholarship, $48k Merit Scholarship to the Colorado School of Mines... and more.
Mrs. Kayleen Denning, the Blue & Gold Officer for the USNA presented hunk #1 with the official Appointment to the U.S. Navel Academy! My hubby and I were so proud of him, esp. hearing all the student body yell and scream and cheer him on!
'And it's my blog, and I'll boast if I want to, boast if I want to, you would boast too if it happened to you!'



we (heart) him so much!

1 comment:

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!