Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow Day

On March 15th, I took Hunks # 3 & 4, and Chicklet up the mountain to play in the snow! It was a beautiful day in the desert, and up to @ 45' on the mountain. It was a great, pleasant day for play!














(so glad we paid for sleds when most the time they slid down on their bums!)
I am so glad we went! They will remember this fun for a long, long time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!