Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

At the track...

Hunk #1 had a track meet on the 17th of March. It was a warm day and I was glad for the sunset!
I got this sillouette of him clearing 11 feet.
Hunk and buddy


Running the 100 and won!


On your marks, get set, GO!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!