Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 2 / 52



This is my submission for M4H 52, week 2.

Our old doggie, Scotty, became suddenly sick 1 1/2 wks ago, I think he had a stroke.  I took this shot of our new puppy, Bear, sitting by Scotty.  Bear new Scotty was sick, and just wanted to stay with him.

It's not a great shot, technical-wise, but it captured a bittersweet moment in our 'life' last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!