Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Amazing Canon 5D Mark II Give-A-Way!

You've got to go to

Give-a-Way!

A Canon 5D Mark II.... woot woot!

A full-framed camera.... what would I do with it? I'd find a give-a-way for a good L series lens and win that too, and go to town with both items, lol!

I have really enjoyed
it's a great place to hang out. I like her style of shooting as well as her personality. I love when you stumble upon blogs/sites written by people that you JUST know you'd be buddies with if you ended up in the same town.

And I love her reason for doing the Give-A-Way. What a testimony!

I sure do hope I win, but hey, even if I don't, I'll be ok ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!