Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Merry

Merry Merry
Christmas!

we celebrated on the 22nd, with a big dinner and gifts. we are headed to Mt. Charleston on Sunday to go sledding! I can't wait! we're packin' sub sandwiches, hot chocolate, and extra socks!

Here's my gang this year. Sailor Boy came home on the 19th and has been spoiling me by spending lots of time with me.
I hope I get a better picture on Sunday!


We hope you are spending time with family,
remembering the most important gift of all...
Jesus!


1 comment:

  1. Love it Carol!!!! I miss you soo much! WE have to plan a coffee night next year for sure. I will be praying you guys have a blessed trip on sunday. Throw an extra snowball for me. LOL.

    Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!