Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fun Day

Well, I guess I cross one more thing of my 'Want to Do' list for 2011.

I didn't necessarily have a 'quilt camp' here, but I did host a craft/sewing day in the desert!

Had 2 girlfriends come over for a craft day, well, more like an eating/crafting day!

Miss C. made pacifier-type clip-ons, and Miss W. made some magical soda can flowers and embellishments with her BigZ and dyes.

I didn't get much done, but here's something I did finish.

It's a wool, yoyo purse/clutch!

I am going to make another one w/ some 1930's fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!