Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grilled or Fried?

Introducing....Grilled and Fried1
They are twice this big (at least) now, getting on the poor dog's nerves, and loud!
According to Northern Vermont legend they are both females. Let's hope so.  MacGyver had a weak moment (obviously I wasn't around) and told Hunk#4 and Chicklet they could each get a little chick while we were in Colorado 2 weeks ago.  He told them they could keep the chicks for 28 days. 
Now if they are female, I wouldn't mind trying them out to see what happens. But no one is building a coop, cage, henhouse, etc.  So I will start calling my local friends to see who wants these little beasties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!