Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Colorado and the girls!



This past week we've been in Colorado working on the house a little.  I managed to sneak away for a little R & R with my San Juan Quilt Guild girlies!

Here's a beautiful picture of the aspen tree outside the front door.



Here's McGyver working on the roof...


Chicklet and I relaxing on the porch at Auntie's house...



My friend Pat and her granddaughter w/ a baby quilt Pat made for her new greatgrandbaby!




Ros with her first UFO completed this weekend...





HI PAT!





Leatha messing around w/ a skirt she made for her grandaughter!  You can see - she has clearly recovered from our little 'incident'!



Rosella's TaDah!




My first UFO completed...



another quilt done!




Kristi with her Christmas Pickle, which has been renamed
the 'Frickin' Pickle', aptly so...



Ros with another scrappy quilt...





Lori - the proud owner of the new LadyBugZ Quilt Company






My Scnibble's 'State Fair' - completed!





Wendy's UFO... done!





My Smoky Mountain Stars.... another quilt retreat, still not done.  If I could only find those other strips, lol! 



Still here in the mountains, enjoying the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!