Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions, Schmezolutions!

Resolutions? 
Do you have any?
Here's my list for 2011...
-use my time better for God
-pray more for my kids
- lose weight
-eat 5 servings veggies every day
-be joyful in all that I do
-keep my list of 'to do's caught up
-be a better wife/mom
-handle money better
-keep my home life prioritized and in order
-not get behind in homeschool
-get up at 5:30 am everyday so I can have my 'quiet time' and get to the gym & back before kids get up for school and...
-go to gym 6 mornings a week

Doesn't seem to overwhelming, does it?
I'll be happy to narrow that down to one resolution!
Maybe I should take a poll?

Bucket List for 2011
(or things I'd like to do this year)

- start hiking more with my family
- get back east to see my family there
-get to NC to hang w/ Kim for 2 weeks (give or take)
-get to Reno/Minden to hang with Cindy for 2 weeks (give or take)
-get to Cracker Barrel w/ Tami at least 4 times
-Colorado quilt camp 
-Ely quilt camp
-Vegas quilt camp
-Beach/photography road trip w/ Becky & Leslie
- spend the summer somewhere cooler than the desert
-visit my Mid at the Academy
-advance in my quilting skills
-advance in photographic skills
-grow a better garden
(is this an extension of my resolution list?  I think I could write this list all day...)
So - what do you have planned for this year? How are we going to use your time better? How do you think I should use my time better? (be careful...;-))
Leave a comment and tell me what your goals are... I'll keep them in my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!