Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Un-Paper Towels... Very Green!



This is what I've been working on lately!
 
Un-Paper Towels, the 'in' thing for the 'green' people.
 
Each set has 6 towels. The towels snap on to one another, and the base towel snaps on a base. The base fits nicely on most paper towel holders.
Pull one off, wipe up a mess, then throw it in the wash.
 
I am working a Farmer's Mkt tomorrow and will hopefully sell out!
 
I don't have these on Etsy, and I don't know that I'll sell them there.
But they are definitely fun and easy to use. 

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear how well you do! these turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome sis! Love it! I missss youuuu!!! We got to get together some time. :)

    Love you!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!