Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Water Droplets





Mcp had a guest blogpost this morning and
she had posted these amazing pix of water droplets, as well as the how - to to get the shot.

I tried. Mine aren't nearly as sharp as hers, however, I did it! I set up my tripod and followed her steps and these are the better ones.
It was a lot of fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!