Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Saturday, June 27, 2009
















Adam, Missi, and their 3 cute kiddos stopped in on their way from Germany to Japan. Adam is Mr. T's oldest nephew. The kids had a great time in the pool and playing with their cousins.
My oldest hunk leaves for pole vaulting camp early in the morning! I'm gonna miss him! REALLY! I mean it! He's turning out to be a fun kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!