Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Time goes on...

So much for keeping up with the daily posts of our life in photos! It's been busy! I've been so busy taking photos and editing them, but no time to post them!
Chicklet liked her dress so much, she suggested we make another one for our little friend AR who was turning 5. So we did and we LOVE it! It was much easier the 2nd time around...

This week is Spring Break. We've had some fun times and I hope to document some of them on here. Here's a run down...

Assisted photographing a wedding, went to a bday party, went bowling w/ family, played w/ friends, worked, assisted at a shoot for a newborn, played w/ friends, took boys to play indoor glow-in-the-dark putt putt golf, went to meetings, worked, etc.

We spent time with the Lord this week during Holy Week. Never can spend enough with Him. We prayed to him for healing for our friends - Marguerite & her surgery and Sven w/ his newly diagnosed jv diabetes. Praying for complete success w/ my surgery next week....

So as I can, I will upload some photos from this past week. Hope to get outside today at some point to play with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!