Hi! Thanks for stopping by...

I love.... God, hubby, my posse of kids, wool, jelly beans, quilting, my Canon 50d, watermelon, fabric, Philadelphia Soft Pretzels, TastyCakes, my Bunco girls, laughing, my chickens, antique quilts, buttons, sewing, photography, freshly bathed babies, camping, the sound of snow falling at night, Fiestaware, Elm Creek Quilt books, and a whole lot more! I am a Pastor's wife,a homeschooling mom, a proud Navy mom, and am just downright busy!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

In my dreams...











In my dreams, I have lots of time to sew, to make fabulous quilts, to spend hours upon hours sewing and not ripping. I have so much time to take beautiful pictures and edit them perfectly so I will one day win the prize when Pioneer Woman has her photo contests!








But I live in the awake zone, not the sleep zone. So here's a few pix of quilts I have downloaded off the internet (THIEF!!) and would love to make someday. When I am dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

Leave a note to say you stopped by to visit!